- Name source 1 2
- Sex: M
- Died: UNKNOWN
- Elizabeth Hall
- Title: Barbour Collection: Connecticut Vital Records Prior to 1850
Author: Barbour, Lucius A. & Lucius B. Barbor
Comment/Location: Salt Lake City : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1949
Included in the IGI (at <http://www.familysearch.org/>) as Batch Number: 7450315 (and surrounding), Call Number: 0002902.
* Also available (with additional information, esp. marriages) at <http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/4791/barbourcollectionplainfieldpaineand.html>
* Also available with data through 1870 at <http://www.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1034>
* Also available as "Connecticut [Town Birth/Marriage/Death] Records, pre-1870 (Barbour Collection)" at Ancestry.com: Birth records: <http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1034>, Marriage records: <http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1062>, and Death records: http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1063
Page/Cite: Plainfield, p. 244
Text: "Hall ... Stephen"
- Title: Spalding Memorial: A Genealogical History of Edward Spalding, of Massachusetts Bay, and His Descendants
Author: Samuel Jones Spalding
Publication: Boston: Alfred Mudge & Son, 1872
Page/Cite: p. 36
Text: "Stephen Hall"
| Descendency Chart
| Home Page
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Joel & Kate Hahn
Created by IGMGet (modified by Randy Winch) Version 2.7 (Indexed Gedcom Program Information)
Copyright 1996 © Tim Doyle
A component of the Indexed GEDCOM Method of GenWeb authoring.
Further modified by Joel Hahn; modifications copyright 2007.